The Tarrasque is a gigantic lizard-like creature which exists only to eat, kill, and destroy.
The 2nd edition Monstrous Manual calls the creature “the most dreaded monster native to the Prime Material Plane” and “a killing machine”, and goes on to say:
“It is hoped that the tarrasque is a solitary creation, some hideous abomination unleashed by the dark arts or by elder, forgotten gods to punish all of nature. The elemental nature of the tarrasque leads the few living tarrasque experts to speculate that the elemental princes of evil have something to do with its existence. In any case, the location of the tarrasque remains a mystery, as it rarely leaves witnesses in its wake, and nature quickly grows over all remnants of its presence. It is rumored that the tarrasque is responsible for the extinction of one ancient civilization, for the records of their last days spoke of a ‘great reptilian punisher sent by the gods to end the world’.”
Model Height: This model is approximately 8″ tall and 12″ long!
Base Size: This model does not come with a base. Though if you’d like one, we can do a special order print for you. Contact us today
- WARNING: THIS MODEL IS HUGE! And we mean HUUUUUUUGE!
- Scaled to fit with 28mm models but we can scale this model down (see the last 3 pics above for an example) to fit your needs. Contact us today with your special request.
- Printed in our proprietary blend of high quality resin for maximum detail and excellency.
- As with all 3D Printed items, item may have small imperfections and/or print lines. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact us immediately.
- Model supplied unpainted and may require some assembly. All 3D Printed items may require sanding and we highly recommend priming prior to painting.
- Items used for scale are not included in this purchase. Items may include a die, other minis, etc. If you are unsure of what you are receiving, please contact us prior to ordering.
- ARTIST: Artisan Guild. MercMarket.com is an authorized printer of Artisan Guild.